1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Bantam Talk

    Why not register for an account?

    Not only can you then get fully involved in the community but you also get fewer ads

  3. Premium Membership now Available


    Please see this thread for more details

    Dismiss Notice

COVID-19

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by king karl, Feb 15, 2020.

  1. XCIV_Bantam

    XCIV_Bantam Squad Player
    P.L. 20/21 Entrant P.L. 21/22 Entrant Euro 2020

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2018
    Messages:
    1,406
    Likes Received:
    1,209
    Wow. Do you have sources for this ground breaking news? I will report this to the press.

    the 150,000 deaths.. are a total lie. Carry on everyone its all a scheme!



    Christ man.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. XCIV_Bantam

    XCIV_Bantam Squad Player
    P.L. 20/21 Entrant P.L. 21/22 Entrant Euro 2020

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2018
    Messages:
    1,406
    Likes Received:
    1,209
    Spreading absolute lies. for shame. People say its ‘my choice’ why are you berating him for ‘his choice’? why are you feeding him lies?

    Why then are the cases now the lowest they have ever been? Magic? The covid fairy?

    If you genuinely believe that nonsense, show me your sources and im not having the “do your research” horse leavings. When someone makes a claim its up to the claimant to prove evidence.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Bronco and Doodle like this.
  3. Edin Nowhere

    Edin Nowhere Impact Sub

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2018
    Messages:
    1,622
    Likes Received:
    2,048
    A negative LFT is a waste of time. In order to get a negative LFT you simply self certify yourself as negative by scanning the barcode. Therefore the who covid passport is a complete waste of time as it's whole safeguard is shot to bits.

    Would you support lowering the speed limit from 70 to 69? Because this is the net gain if any from a covid passport.

    As you clearly are chomping at the bit to call me part of the flat earth society I will state this.

    I am pro Vaccine.
    I am however Anti Vaccine Passport.

    The reason is simple, I see the benefit of having the vaccine as being tangible. I see no benefit of a vaccine passport that is tangible.

    I will go back to the flu vaccine. Flu kills 50k people in a bad year. Not everyone is vaccinated for flu, only those deemed to be at high risk, they don't require those of low risk to be vaccinated even though transmission of flu like Covid is viral. So why do we need a passport for people to be vaccinated for covid, but we only need to go as far as vaccinated the high risk for flu but still have no issue with them mixing with those without the flu vaccine?
     
    Gardscoigne and Bantamsteve like this.
  4. Edin Nowhere

    Edin Nowhere Impact Sub

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2018
    Messages:
    1,622
    Likes Received:
    2,048
    I'm not sure if you have seen the latest figures but north of 42k cases were announced today, a figure only seen a handful of times since January.
     
    Bantamsteve likes this.
  5. Bantamsteve

    Bantamsteve Impact Sub

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2018
    Messages:
    4,910
    Likes Received:
    5,871
    :laughing::laughing::laughing:
    Please put me on ignore
     
  6. Ricky

    Ricky Squad Player
    P.L. 20/21 Entrant Euro 2020

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2018
    Messages:
    1,778
    Likes Received:
    2,737
    What you actually trust the media to tell the truth that's probably the funniest thing I have heard. I would rather trust the Taliban over the media.

    If you actually listened to Matt Hancock a few months back he himself said the way the Covid deaths were calculated back then we're higher than they should have been. Now that's not me saying any death is ok because it's not but if you want to state the correct amount deaths actually directly releated to Covid then those figures are nowhere near.

    I know someone whose mother died in Airedale and had suffered heart issues for 12 years. She tested negative 3 times but was placed in a area where Covid patients were and because she had a cough before she died they recorded death is of Covid. As we speak the family have instructed lawyers over the matter has they aren't happy with the cause of death. There are alot of similar cases up and down the country.

    Also my mechanic best mate received his 2nd jab only a few weeks ago and has since sadly died his funeral is this Friday coincidence that he died after the jab I think not considering he was a fitness freak and extremely healthy.
     
    vladimir likes this.
  7. Bantamsteve

    Bantamsteve Impact Sub

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2018
    Messages:
    4,910
    Likes Received:
    5,871
    Every single one not vaccinated ;);)
     
    Ricky likes this.
  8. XCIV_Bantam

    XCIV_Bantam Squad Player
    P.L. 20/21 Entrant P.L. 21/22 Entrant Euro 2020

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2018
    Messages:
    1,406
    Likes Received:
    1,209
    With no restrictions at all. We had restrictions in January.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. XCIV_Bantam

    XCIV_Bantam Squad Player
    P.L. 20/21 Entrant P.L. 21/22 Entrant Euro 2020

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2018
    Messages:
    1,406
    Likes Received:
    1,209
    I do not listen to the media. I read peer reviewed reputable medical journals such the lancet or the BMJ. If they say vaccines are safe I trust it wholeheartedly.

    these journals have no reason to lie. No political spin just science for the betterment of mankind.

    My condolences to your friend but i do think it was a case of coincidence. Nearly 50m have had a dose, a 0.1 fatality rate would kill 50,000 people which would be very noticeable.

    and to be specific no one actually dies of covid. The.complications that we get from covid do kill people such as pneumonia and the like. So its actually quite hard to gauge it. Looking at excess deaths is the best way to look at it but even then is impossible to nail down specifically how many people died of covid. Either way covid is a danger to society and needs sorting. It looks like we are close to sorting it now.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. Pomfretbantam

    Pomfretbantam Fringe Player
    P.L. 20/21 Top 30 P.L. 20/21 Entrant Supporter P.L. 21/22 Entrant Euro 2020

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2018
    Messages:
    463
    Likes Received:
    425
    I have posted this previously but will do so again.
    Last year there were 92 thousand deaths more than the year before of which 70 thousand were linked to covid.these figures are official government figures which are freely available through the gov.uk website. This number whilst not insignificant is within the normal fluctuation range for mortality on a yearly basis.
    As usual too much hype and propaganda, there own figures do not add up and never have.
    Just to add I am vaccinated but totally disagree with locking down or forcing people to be vaccinated against their will and I include restricting their freedom of movement in that.
     
  11. Bantam4ever

    Bantam4ever Fringe Player
    Supporter

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2018
    Messages:
    212
    Likes Received:
    282
    I can't see what the problem is, just get vaccinated, for your sake, and your nearest and dearest
     
    Bronco and Rocket like this.
  12. Ricky

    Ricky Squad Player
    P.L. 20/21 Entrant Euro 2020

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2018
    Messages:
    1,778
    Likes Received:
    2,737
    Look if people want to get vaccinated or not that's personal choice and I wouldn't tell anyone either way what to do but here's the thing I haven't for one minute said I don't believe Covid exist what I do believe though is the vaccine hasn't gone through enough tests and research to confirm how safe it is at all. When we have professors of medicine stating on oath that they can't give evidence to proof how safe the jab is for at least a couple more years and to whether people may suffer complications from it then I think we have to be careful to start presuming it is a success at present. You also then have nurses who are trying to give kids the vaccine admitting they too have no idea what's what and whether it's safe shouldn't people be concerned. I bet you didn't know the death rate in teenager has increased since the vaccine roll out nor myocarditis has increased in people health.

    Look up well respected doctor called Michael McDowell (there is a video) he is very much pro vaccine however he is highly concerned of what's going on.

    You also might want to look up what's going on across the world something the media have decided to blackout, people in Canada and farmers in Australia are now having homes and land taken from them for not being vaccinated.

    March the 6th last year (a couple of weeks before lockdown) I was going to York for the weekend with the Mrs, she works in a school. On the way to York she gave me a list of days and months leading up to Xmas to when schools would open or shut and when business would close. She even called furlough would come although she called it a business help scheme. Now how did she know that well her bosses from the council told the school who informed staff. Staff were told to keep quiet but my Mrs was never going to keep that away from me and it's something I have posted about previously over the past year.

    Since she told me all this I have been following things in depth for the last 18 months and I could give you hundreds of information videos etc about things across the globe that hardly anyone would know because of the media blackout.

    Once the passports come into place mark my words you won't even be able to go to shops work or anywhere without having to hand just like certain other countries are doing as we speak.

    As for my mechanic mate he is now the 4th person I know to have died within weeks of taking the vaccine since April not to mention others who have had reactions.

    Going back to city no I don't blame them because all they are doing is towing the line but if people really think this is all that's going to happen going forward then you are truly mistaken
     
    vladimir likes this.
  13. Ricky

    Ricky Squad Player
    P.L. 20/21 Entrant Euro 2020

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2018
    Messages:
    1,778
    Likes Received:
    2,737
    That's what the powers that be would have people believe
     
    Bantamsteve likes this.
  14. Edin Nowhere

    Edin Nowhere Impact Sub

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2018
    Messages:
    1,622
    Likes Received:
    2,048
    You get vaccinated to protect yourself. My children won't kill their grandparents because they aren't vaccinated, their grandparents will be protected because they have taken the vaccine themselves, so move away from this quite frankly disgusting narrative of killing granny, or nearest and dearest, etc.

    I'm double vaccinated and can still pick up the virus, and then pass that virus on to other. Thousands are doing it daily, the 42k new cases yesterday are not exclusive to the unvaccinated.

    I would not be excluded from going to City games if this came in, however I completely oppose it because it is nothing more than cohesion. There is no real benefit in reduction of cases or risk with its implementation and it is the thin edge of the wedge. Implement it here and within time like in Itaty you will need it to be employed.

    The government's emergency powers are back up for renewal next week, they are just "Temporary", watch them get passed again so a minister has the power to tell you who you can and can't hug without any scrutiny at all....

    But, let's just follow what the government say unquestioned for the sake of our nearest and dearest, after all it's not as if as recent as yesterday the very people creating these rules were found in a cross party report to be negligent.
     
    Bantamsteve and vladimir like this.
  15. Ricky

    Ricky Squad Player
    P.L. 20/21 Entrant Euro 2020

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2018
    Messages:
    1,778
    Likes Received:
    2,737
    You do know you can still catch and transmit the disease still be hospitalised and still die from it vaccinated or not?

    And before you say I am anti vaxxer I am far from it as I am fully vaccinated with other vaccines I am just concerned about this one with how quick it was developed and how safe it is was made not to mention what's going on behind the scenes across the globe.
     
    Bantamsteve and vladimir like this.
  16. Bantam Begins

    Bantam Begins Impact Sub

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2019
    Messages:
    580
    Likes Received:
    628
    I know a person that cannot have the vaccine based on medical grounds. This is totally unfair, I’m vaccinated myself but it should be a choice. The world is going very authoritarian and quickly. WW3 next.
     
  17. Bantamsteve

    Bantamsteve Impact Sub

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2018
    Messages:
    4,910
    Likes Received:
    5,871
    Of course it is it fits nicely into the agenda
    Have a look at Dr Vernon Coleman (an old man in a chair) fascinating watch/read
    Have no problem with people having the EXPERIMENTAL vaccine and sincerely hope they don't regret it in years to come but it's exactly what I said EXPERIMENTAL rising cases/death rates show this experiment has to be questionable
    As for @wetherbywhaler@wetherbywhaler and his blinkered comment "get jabbed for goodness sake" sounds a bit like Mr Johnson and we all know with the petrol shortage crisis everyone does exactly the opposite to what he says
     
    vladimir likes this.
  18. XCIV_Bantam

    XCIV_Bantam Squad Player
    P.L. 20/21 Entrant P.L. 21/22 Entrant Euro 2020

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2018
    Messages:
    1,406
    Likes Received:
    1,209
    that is all anecdotal, by the same token the majority of the people I know are under 50 and luckily a single person hasn't died.

    i had a quick google of Michael McDowell I cannot find him. if you are so sure you are right why do you refuse to share sources. and also if you were that worried why did you take the vaccine then? .
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. XCIV_Bantam

    XCIV_Bantam Squad Player
    P.L. 20/21 Entrant P.L. 21/22 Entrant Euro 2020

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2018
    Messages:
    1,406
    Likes Received:
    1,209
    its not experimental. https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-vaccines-idUSL1N2M70MW plus if you were really bothered there are non 'experimental' vaccines available.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Bronco and Dennis like this.
  20. XCIV_Bantam

    XCIV_Bantam Squad Player
    P.L. 20/21 Entrant P.L. 21/22 Entrant Euro 2020

    Blog Posts:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2018
    Messages:
    1,406
    Likes Received:
    1,209
    who has died of the vaccine? what a loon....
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...

Share This Page